Content of articles
The date of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022 and what are the most important customs and traditions of Eid in Libya, The blessed Eid Al-Fitr brings with it many happy feelings that flow in the hearts of Muslims who turn to God during the holy month of Ramadan through acts of obedience, worship and good deeds. Happiness is a reward for their obedience, fasting, and perseverance. in the month of Ramadan, so we find out the date of Eid Al-Fitr in Libya 2022 and what are the most important customs and traditions of Eid in Libya.
The date of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022
The date of Eid al-Fitr in Libya, the most important rituals and customs taking place there, the most famous Eid sweets and foods, and many people search for the date of Eid al -Fitr this year and the date of astronomers publishing the Shawwal crescent survey. Al-Ula is not seen until eight o’clock, that is, after sunset. In this context, we show the date of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022:
- The date of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022 is astronomically predicted to be Monday, May 2, 2022.
The first day of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022
The General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowments sets a date to explore the month of Shawwal and find out the early days of Eid al-Fitr and the possibility of performing prayers under these circumstances, which will be determined according to this which has been decided and governed by the Health Authority in Libya. In this context, we discover the date of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022 and the first days of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022:
- The date of the first day of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022: Monday, May 2, 2022.
- Also, the date of the second day of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022: Tuesday, May 3, 2022.
- While the date of the third day of Eid al-Fitr in Libya 2022: Wednesday, May 4, 2022.
Customs and traditions of Eid in Libya
Preparations in Libya to celebrate Eid start from the last week of Ramadan, where they shop and buy clothes, especially for children, and buy all Eid supplies. The women work to tidy up, clean and perfume the houses. From this moment, we see the habits and customs of Eid in Libya:
- Where men and children go to mosques to perform Eid prayer and wear new clothes and white clothes.
- Women prepare Eid sweets and make them at home, such as kahk, ghriba, drinks and juices.
- The main Eid breakfast is porridge, which is made of flour, honey and butter. After breakfast, family, neighbors and relatives welcome each other on this occasion.
- One of the most important visits for Libyans and their enthusiasm for it is to visit orphans to work on bringing joy to their hearts.
You may also be interested in: – Eid prayer is written 1443
There are several Sunnahs recommended for Eid, and these Sunnahs are illustrated as follows:
- Eid prayer is one of the confirmed Sunnah of the Messenger of God, may the prayers and peace of God be upon him, and Eid prayer takes place in open spaces, large squares and mosques .
- It is permissible to pray Eid at home with the family of the house in congregation or to pray alone at the right time and without a sermon
- Eat three or five odd dates under the authority of beloved Mustafa, prayers and peace of God be upon him, take a bath and put a new one.
- If the prayer is performed at home, the Imam’s father will be followed by his male sons, and the wife and daughters will be behind him.
- If they are preparing for the prayer, they start saying the takbir until the time of the Eid al-Fitr prayer, and if the woman is the imam, the women stand in the middle of the row.
How to Perform Eid Prayer in Detail
- Two rak’ahs are the prayer of Eid, and it starts with the opening takbir, and then the imam starts by saying the opening supplication, which is one of the most important Sunnahs.
- He begins by saying the takbirs, which are six takbirs without the congregational takbir, and it is desirable that the imam leave a time between each takbir and the next so that he leaves room for the congregation to say the takbirs after.
- The prayer begins with Al-Fatihah and three verses from the Quran, preferably of the image of the Most High in the first rak’ah, and the second rak’ah begins with five takbirs, then recites Surah Al-Fatihah and three Quran verses.
- It is also best if it comes from Surah Al-Gashiya and completes bowing and prostration and then starts with tashahhud and tasleem.
- After completing the iqaamah for the prayer, the imam begins to say the sermon.
- Praying at home has no sermon
- The Eid prayer is without adhan or iqamah and it is out loud.
You may also be interested in: – Eid Al-Fitr 2022 congratulatory messages for sisters
The formula for Eid al-Fitr takbirs is as follows:
(God is great, God is great, God is great, there is no god but God, God is great, God is great, God be praised, God is great, God be praised much, Glory be to God tomorrow and the morning, there is no god but God alone, faithful to his promise, victory of his servant, his dearest soldier, and defeat of the parties alone, there is no god but God and we worship only Him , sincere towards Him in religion, even if the disbelievers hate it.
- You can also listen to Eid takbeers by downloading the following app from here.
The date of Eid al-Fitr in all Arab countries 2022
Find out the date of Eid Al-Fitr in Arab countries 2022 after the last day of the holy month of Ramadan in all Arab countries.