Content of articles
Who is Guevara Al-Budairi’s husband?A well-known Palestinian journalist and media personality in the Arab world, Al-Budairi works for the Al-Jazeera satellite channel as a journalist and is one of the most active broadcasters at the Arab level. the news that you transmit as a journalist on Al-Jazeera, and Guevara Al-Budairi is characterized by credibility and transparency in the publication of news. Who is Guevara Al-Budairi’s husband?.
Wikipedia Guevara Al-Budairi
Guevara Al-Budairi is considered one of the oldest female journalists known to Arab peoples on Al-Jazeera Arabic, and she has been working since 1999 until the present time. Guevara Al-Budairi graduated from Yarmouk University in Irbid with a BA in Journalism and Media. A mission in the country, and her father is the lawyer and journalist from Jerusalem Ishaq Ahmed Al-Budairi, and he holds the post of director of the Maison d’Orient.
Her mother is Mrs. Hedaya Al-Kazemi, who heads the Arab Women’s Union. Al-Budairi has siblings: journalist and media personality Ahmed Al-Budairi and lawyer Orouba Al-Budairi.
See also: Learn more about Sherine Abu Aqle’s religion, Christian or Muslim
Who is Guevara Al-Budairi’s husband?
Many questions are currently swirling around journalists working for Al Jazeera Arabic, and this interest started after Al Jazeera officially announced the martyrdom of diligent journalist Sherine Abu Akleh, and these questions include: Who is Guevara Al-Budairi’s husband?and based on confirmed information, journalist Guevara Al-Budairi is married to Fouad Al-Mudhaffar, he works as a dentist and she has two daughters, one of whom is called Raya.
During television interviews, journalist Guevara Al-Budairi indicated her husband’s role in her life, in particular that she does hard work that requires her to be away from home for long periods of time, but her husband supported her in her career, because she indicated in an interview on one of the satellite channels, that she leads a happy life. With her husband, he does not oppose her work despite its danger, and does not prevent him from performing any journalistic work related to his profession, such as covering war events or clashes that occur from time to time in Jerusalem and many Palestinian cities. Who is Guevara’s husband, Al -Budairi?
See also: What is Elias Karam’s religion?
Biography of Guevara Al-Budairi
Guevara Al-Budairi is one of the most famous female journalists in the Arab world, and her media became popular after her work as a journalist for the Al-Jazeera satellite channel. In the following lines, we present to you Guevara Al-Budairi Biography:
- Full Name: Guevara Isaac Ahmed Al-Budairi.
- celebrity name: Guevara Al-Budairi.
- Father’s name: Ishaq Ahmed Al-Budairi.
- First name of the mother: Hidaya Al-Kazemi.
- Date of Birth: Born September 1976 AD.
- Astrological sign: Unknown.
- Place of birth: I was born in the city of Jerusalem.
- Place of residence: Lives between the city of Jerusalem.
- Citizenship: the state of Palestine.
- Nationality: She holds Palestinian citizenship.
- Religion: Profess the Islamic religion.
- sect: Unknown.
- family situation: married.
- husband’s name: Fouad Al-Mudhaffar.
- Number of children: 2 daughters.
- education: Bachelor in Journalism and Media
- parent school: University of Yarmouk / Irbid / Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- mother tongue: Arabic language.
- Other languages: Palestinian dialect, English language, Hebrew language.
- Occupation: Field journalist.
- Employed in: Al Jazeera satellite channel.
- Years of activity: From 1999 AD to the present day.
- Facebook account of Guevara Al-Budairi: This way.
Also watch: Is Sherine Abu Akleh married?
How old is Guevara Al-Budairi?
Guevara Al-Budairi was born in 1979, and she is currently 46 years old, and she was born in Jerusalem, where she grew up and raised. For a time in the service of her country, Al-Budairi is also one of the oldest broadcasters on the Arabic channel Al Jazeera, and is widely known in the Arab world.
What is the religion of Guevara Al-Budairi?
Guevara Al-Budairi follows the Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah sect, and she embraces the Islamic religion, and that she grew up in a Muslim home that preserves the customs and values of the Islamic religion, and all that circulating about his conversion to the Christian religion is false. Journalist Sherine Abu Aqleh, despite their different religions, had a strong friendship, which is Guevara’s husband, Al-Budairi.
See also: Who is Sherine Abu Akleh on Wikipedia
We bring you here at the end of the article, in which we introduced you Who is Guevara Al-Budairi’s husband?A Palestinian journalist born in Jerusalem, she works for the satellite channel Al-Jazeera and is considered one of the most prominent Palestinian journalists locally and internationally.